Friday, April 07, 2006

The Daisy Room

The room that will become the nursery is now the guest room. We lovingly refer to it as the Daisy Room. White daisies are my favorite flower, and when I saw the comforter I had to have it. When I first put the room together Ryan told me, "You can NEVER change this room. It's Great!" That was such a big compliment back when we were first married.

Well, it's time for a change. I want this room to be the nursery because it is bigger than the other guest room. Also it is bright with three windows. Ryan would rather have the Polar Bear room because it is right across from our room, but it isn't as big.

Here are some pictures of the Daisy Room. I must tell you that I was really disappointed in the pictures. They don't capture the brightness and cheer in the Daisy Room. These pictures make it look too white and stark. You will notice Callie put all of the stuffed animals in this room. The polar bears are supposed to be in the other room.

This is the view from the door.




Santa brought the Cabbage Patch doll Christmas 2005. My friend Melissa found the Little People train. (Then engineer is a little Asian girl. It's SOOO cute!) In the Gymboree bag is the ladybug blanket I bought when we sent our documents to DC. So I haven't been perfect in the wait until we have a referral deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home